I’m the “she” who flips websites. My name is Eibhlin (the Celtic spelling of “Eileen”) and I’ve been building successful websites since the mid-1990s.
As a professional writer and published author (over 15 books published by traditional publishers since the mid-1980s), I enjoy researching and writing. So, one of my specialties is building authority websites with original, interesting and sometimes downright academic articles.
They’re good sites, as-is. They’re also good foundations for autoblogging sites, affiliate sites, etc.
Here’s what you can expect from my websites:
- If I’m using a second-hand domain name, I always check its history.
- I build WordPress websites.
- I prefer clean, simple, SEO-friendly themes. As of December 2011, all sites that I sell feature unique themes that I’ve designed.
- I choose useful, secure plugins that won’t slow down the site.
- When a premium plugin is included, I always have developer’s license for it. I never use pirated plugins. (Premium plugins come with a single-site license. To use that plugin on other websites, or if you need additional support for it, contact the plugin manufacturer.)
- There’s nothing “black hat” or even “gray hat” in my designs or marketing.
- All articles and images are royalty free and fully legal. I never steal images from Google Images.
- If I use PLR and/or autoblogging software, I will always tell you so. I never claim that an article is unique if it’s PLR, even if it’s been “spun.”
- When you buy one of my websites, it always comes with a FlipMe Clone file and a WP-Twin file. Either one will provide easy, push-button installation at your own webhost.
In other words, everything I do is completely legal and above-board. You can buy from me with confidence.
In addition, I sometimes buy and/or improve websites and then sell them on behalf of others. (That’s always noted at this website, in the auction’s description.)
So, if a website’s content or theme seem a little odd for someone like me, it’s okay to ask me about it. I’m happy to answer your questions, and double-check anything that concerns you.
However, 98% of the sites I sell are my own, original websites, using fresh domain names and wholly unique content.
If you have any questions or comments, use my Contact form.